Bleecker Historical Society
575 County Highway 112
Gloversville, NY 12078
The Bleecker Historical Society was formed in 1993 by a group of residents dedicated to documenting, preserving and sharing the heritage of the Town of Bleecker in the Adirondack mountains of upstate New York.
- To promote and encourage original historical research;
- To disseminate and encourage a greater knowledge of the history of the State of New York and particularly the Town of Bleecker and its environs;
- To gather, preserve, display and make available for study artifacts, relics, books, manuscripts, papers, photographs, and other records and material relating to the history of the State of New York and particularly the Town of Bleecker and the surrounding area;
- To encourage the suitable marking of places of historic interest; and
- To acquire by purchase, gift, devise, or otherwise, the title to or the custody and control of historic sites and structures, and preserve and maintain such sites and structures.
- Board of Trustees:
- Sharon Brink
- Alice Loux
- George Becker
- Carlene Lankton, President
- Kathy Evans, Vice President
- Eleanor Brooks, Secretary
- Diane Perrella, Treasurer
- Town Historian:
- Eleanor Brooks
- Please click on the following links to download a copy of our Constitution and By-Laws, revised and approved in 2013.